Integrated English is a flexible program of four main skills: reading and listening (receptive), and writing and speaking (productive). The aim is to develop natural fluency and grammar usage, akin to a native speaker.
During our Integrated English courses, students will learn to:
- improve their listening and writing skills
- respond clearly in both written and spoken English
- improve their reading skills, including skimming and scanning of a wide range of texts
- identify the differences between formal and informal English and standard and non-standard English
- improve their grammar and usage
- broaden their vocabulary base
- develop and practice critical thinking skills
- organise text, develop logical structure and varied language to improve articulation.
- communicate effectively in an appropriate manner in a culturally diverse environment without causing any misunderstandings
Our classes are either individual for students who want to learn at their own pace or small groups for those looking for a more dynamic approach.
Please contact us directly if you would like to learn more!