IB DP Spanish Courses & Lessons
The IB curriculum is a program of international education that is recognized worldwide. The Diploma Program is taken at higher secondary level to prepare students for university.
If you are looking for help in preparing your children for IB DP Spanish, we offer premium Spanish A, Spanish B (Higher and Standard levels) and Spanish Ab Initio preparation classes. Students attending our classes will receive the following:
- A head start in their Spanish from the beginning of their IB
- Assistance and guidance in writing essays and analysing and understanding literary texts
- The necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that they can achieve high scores
At IMMERSE we provide the best IB Spanish exam preparation because all of our professional native-Spanish teachers have extensive experience in teaching the IB Spanish curriculum. They are therefore very familiar with its contents and know what is required to help students excel in all its papers, including reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Our method focuses on the following four stages:
- Going over all the possible topics, texts, vocabulary and grammar that could come up in the four IB papers.
- Improving exam technique and question analysis/critiquing.
- Getting familiar with the exam structure and timing so students can effectively manage their time.
- Practising and going over past papers while getting valuable feedback, guidance and tips from our teachers.