GCSE/IGCSE English Lessons
The IB curriculum is a program of international education. The Diploma Program is taken at higher secondary level to prepare students for university.
If you are looking for assistance in preparing your children for IB DP English and/or IB DP English literature preparation exams, we offer premium English A and English literature, English B (Higher and Standard levels) preparation classes. Students attending our classes will receive the following:
- A head start in their English from the beginning of their IB
- Assistance and guidance in writing essays and analysing and understanding literary texts
- The necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that they can achieve high scores
At IMMERSE we provide the best IB DP English and IB DP English literature exam preparation classes because all of our professional native-English teachers have extensive experience in teaching their curriculums. They are therefore very familiar with their contents and know what is required to help students excel in all their subjects, including reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Our method focuses on the following four stages:
- Going over all the possible topics, texts, vocabulary and grammar that could come up in the four IB papers in order to develop the necessary language and literary skills.
- Improving exam technique and question analysis/critiquing.
- Getting familiar with the exam structure and timing so students can effectively manage their time.
- Practising and going over past papers while getting valuable feedback, guidance and tips from our teachers.